Friday, March 12, 2010

How to Bring down your score Quickly

If you're looking for that secret fix to improve your scores you have come to the right place! While nothing in this game comes without a little time and patience, I can show you how to get the most out of your time. The secret I'm talking about is the short game. To improve rapidly, improve your pitching, chipping, and especially your putting. I don't hit every green when I play golf, on average maybe ten per round, but I still shoot in the mid to low 70's. I can shoot those scores because I figured out how to chip and putt a long time ago. The great thing is that anyone can become excellent at this part of the game. The short game isn't glamorous, I'll be the first to admit that. With challenging and exciting improvement drills, I can help you stay motivated and in turn see you scores go down... Improve Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment